Our tops are produced in Lyocel and dyed with natural methods and without the use of chemicals, using extracts of plants and mushrooms in order to minimize the environmental impact.
Composition: 94% Lyocel, 6% Spandex
All of our pieces are consciously produced and dyed in Portugal.
Lyocel is extremely comfortable and our shorts are high-waisted, antibacterial and moisture-absorbing, making Lyocell fabric the perfect choice for people with sweating problems or people with sensitive skin.
- Comfortability - feeling of softness, lightness and comfort
- Moisture absorption and natural breathability - which makes Lyocell fabric the perfect choice for people with sweating problems or with sensitive skin aggravated by moisture
Lyocel is a very durable and easy to maintain fabric, but for this, some care must be taken to prolong the life of the clothes.
Our washing and care recommendations to last for several years are:
- We recommend only a gentle washing cycle in the machine at a maximum temperature of 40º or hand washing with cold or lukewarm water, with a non-abrasive soap and no bleach.
-Remove the cups and wash separately in cold or lukewarm water.
- Dry in a shaded place, preferably outdoors. Do not dry on the machine, as excessive heat can cause the fibers to shrink.
- We do not think it ironing is necessary , but if you prefer to do so, you can do it smoothly in a low setting.