These Sweatshirts are produced in 100% Cotton BCI with a fluffy interior and dyed with natural methods and without the use of chemicals, using plant and mushroom extracts in order to minimize the environmental impact. Composition: 100% BCI Cotton
* All of our pieces are consciously produced and dyed in Portugal. Benefits of BCI Cotton: - Minimizing the harmful impacts of cotton cultivation practices -Use of water efficiently and spared -Take care of soil health -Conservation of natural habitats -Take care and preserve the quality of the fiber -Promote relationships and fair exchanges at work
* The Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) is a non-profit organization whose mission is to improve world cotton production for those who produce it, for the environment in which it is grown and for the future of the sector, taking into account the continuous improvement in good production practices, fair labor relations, transparency for the market and cotton traceability.
Care Lyocel is a very durable and easy to maintain fabric, but for this, some care must be taken to prolong the life of the clothes.
Our washing and care recommendations to last for several years are:
- We recommend only a gentle washing cycle in the machine at a maximum temperature of 40º or hand washing with cold or lukewarm water, with a non-abrasive soap and no bleach.
- Dry in a shaded place, preferably outdoors. Do not dry on the machine, as excessive heat can cause the fibers to shrink.
- If you want to iron the pieces, you can do it smoothly in a low setting.